Security Procedures For Confidential Information
Your materials are protected by the most stringent security protocols to keep your confidential information secure. From the screening and hiring of our employees to the transport and handling of documents and products, American Shredding is at the forefront of the shredding industry in its commitment to achieving the highest levels of security.
Our shredding process exceeds that of industry standards, and we are proud to go above and beyond what is required of us with each and every job we take.Employee Screening and Hiring:
- Comprehensive background checks are performed and employees must sign a confidentiality agreement before employment begins.
- American Shredding employees must pass a drug test prior to employment and are randomly screened throughout the year.
- A closed-circuit internal video system monitors and records employee activity from multiple angles.
- All employees must wear the designated uniform and badge so as to verify their identity as an American Shredding employee.
- Visitors must sign in and out, provide identity information for our records, and must be companied by an American Shredding employee at all times.
- All vehicles have proper registration and insurance and have passed government inspections.
- All vehicles have satellite GPS tracking and secure lockable cargo areas.
- All content is transported in locked containers during removal.
- Collection equipment filled with content is locked in a secure area until the time of destruction.
- American Shredding offers shredding services that comply with NIST 800-88 standards (1mm x 5mm particle size).
Call American Shredding today for all of your needs for paper shredding mobile service, drop off paper shredding, document destruction, data destruction, hard drive shredding, and recycling. We service Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Reno, and the San Francisco Bay Area.